The Michigan Business Travel Assn. (MBTA) est. 1967, is an official chapter of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) est. 1967, rebranded 2011, whose members represent major corporations and travel suppliers across the Globe. MBTA, along with the global organization, provides our members with information on travel technology, services, legislation, security, benchmarking and costs that affect the business travel industry.
New GBTA Travel Risk Management Maturity Model™ (TRM3™) Self-Assessment (for GBTA members only)
Congratulations to our 2016 MEMBER OF THE YEAR:
There are no upcoming events.
- March 22, 2017 – GBTA’s Legislative Support: Webinar
- April 27, 2017 – Spans of Control – Beyond Travel Management: West Michigan
- May 17, 2017 –Expanding Controls - Case Study: Webinar
- June 12, 2017–MBTA Golf Outing: Greater Michigan Area
- July 15-19, 2017 –GBTA Convention: Boston, MA
- August 23, 2017 – GBTA Take a-ways (scholars share): Webinar
- Sept. 14, 2017-Travel Program Communication Stragety: Western Detroit Area
- Oct. 17 , 2017-MBTA/OVBTA Education Day: Southwestern Detroit Area
- Dec. 7, 2017-Holiday Meeting: Greater Detroit Area
* Topics subject to change