Welcome To Our Chapter's Newsletter!
Please check out the new and improved MBTA Quarterly Newsletter - First Quarter 2017 issue.
Welcome to Spring!
Personally this is my favorite time of year and the planning for GBTA Michigan Chapter is in full swing as we think about the next few months of chapter meetings and events.
GBTA Michigan Celebrates 50 years through 2017…….. We continue to be an organization dedicated to advancing the interests of the corporate travel industry. As the collective voice of this industry for Michigan, we support and represent our core constituents of corporate travel managers and associated travel services by providing tools, information and networks required for effective business travel management.
If you haven’t registered for our April 27 meeting, don’t wait! Our session topic is Spans of Control – Beyond Travel Management. This meeting will be held at Fifth Third Ballpark - Pepsi Stadium Club in the Grand Rapids Area.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with our chapter, please feel free to contact me at President@michiganbta.org.
Featured Classified Ads:
Are you in the Travel Industry & looking for a change? If you are articulate with a good business mind, we have an opening for an Account Manager; the liaison between the Corporate Client and Agency. This position requires local presence.
Hamilton, Miller, Hudson & Fayne Travel Management Corporation (HMHF) specializes in business travel management worldwide. By leveraging both the expertise of our people and leading-edge technology, HMHF works to maximize our clients travel investment through incremental cost savings; service and security.
Specialties: Travel Management Consulting, International Travel, and Intuitive Proprietary Travel Technology.
The main responsibility is to consult and assist clients in the management and control of their travel related expenses in order to increase value and generate cost savings while at the same time, enhancing the customer’s experience. Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Capability of maintaining a favorable company image when interfacing with outside sources
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Effective oral and written communications skills required
- Ability to demonstrate personal and organizational integrity
- Maintain positive client and co-worker relationship by establishing, developing, and maintaining trust and client loyalty over time and through changes
- Capability of working in a team environment
- Assisting in special projects
- Prior travel industry/hospitality experience required
Benefits include: Competitive salary, health, dental, life and 401k plan
Please submit your resume to HR@hmhf.com.