Please check out the new and improved MBTA Quarterly Newsletter - First Quarter 2017 issue.
Welcome to Spring!
Personally this is my favorite time of year and the planning for GBTA Michigan Chapter is in full swing as we think about the next few months of chapter meetings and events.
GBTA Michigan Celebrates 50 years through 2017…….. We continue to be an organization dedicated to advancing the interests of the corporate travel industry. As the collective voice of this industry for Michigan, we support and represent our core constituents of corporate travel managers and associated travel services by providing tools, information and networks required for effective business travel management.
If you haven’t registered for our April 27 meeting, don’t wait! Our session topic is Spans of Control – Beyond Travel Management. This meeting will be held at Fifth Third Ballpark - Pepsi Stadium Club in the Grand Rapids Area.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with our chapter, please feel free to contact me at President@michiganbta.org.
Click Here to access NBTA's Job Listing Page
Hiring Company Description:
Hamilton, Miller, Hudson & Fayne Travel Management Corporation (HMHF), is seeking a Corporate Travel Account Manager to join our team. This position will consult and assist corporate clients in the management and control of their travel-related expenses in order to increase value, generate cost savings and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present company products and services to new and existing customers
- Assist client’s with corporate travel policy development, management and compliance
- Travel-related vendor negotiations on behalf of corporate client
- Research and resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage the business relationship between HMHF & the client
- Provide customer with guidance in the development of a strategic travel mgt. business plan in accordance with their company objectives and goals
- Client retention & growth
- Assist with special projects and client events
- Quarterly and/or semi-annual client reviews recapping past performance, benchmarking data and future savings opportunities
- 3 years travel industry/hospitality experience required
- College degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and good judgment
- Capability of working in a team environment
- Maintaining our company’s favorable image when interfacing with outside source
- Personal and organizational integrity
- Deadline and detail oriented with a sense of urgency when necessary
Medical, Dental, Life & 401K
Why work at this company?
Unique competitive advantages and a great team environment.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org